Friday Favorites

by - Friday, March 17, 2017

Today I am linking up with Erika, Narci and Andrea for Friday Favorites!!! Happy FRIYAY!!


Tuesday, evening I watched the final episode of This is Us and I have to say I wasn't very impressed. I mean the last 2-3 episodes I have literally cried pretty much the whole time and I felt like the season finale was just BLAH!! Anyone else feel the same way?


I don't truly know how I am feeling about the time change...I will so be looking forward to it this summer when I am up later watching baseball, and grilling dinner outside but right now ahhh I don't like waking up when it is dark.

The gym I worked at back in Shreveport got voted the best classes and instructors....I was very blessed while living in Shreveport to workout here and also teach. I am proud of the owner Lauren and all the fabulous instructors.


Who else is excited for Beauty and the Beast?!?! I am hoping to go see it this weekend. :-)


Lately, on repeat I have been listening to the Trolls, Sing and Wicked Soundtracks and just signing along and dancing. The songs are all so upbeat and fun!



Stella and Dot new releases have launched and I am loving the new white tassels and sneak peak this adorable clutch for the SUMMER!!




You May Also Like

2 comments