M I C K E Y M O U S E

by - Wednesday, March 08, 2017

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E...Mickey Mouse...Mickey Mouse and of course Minnie too!!!

Thank you to my fabulous friend Ashley and her travel guidance we are gearing up for our trip to Disney World at the beginning of May.

My husband hasn't been to Disney since Middle School and I haven't been since college. In our 8 years of marriage we have never been to a Fair or an amusement park. CRAZY but TRUE!!

This past week, we booked our Fast Passes and I am beyond excited about some of the rides we choose!!

 
Soarin' is a new ride at EPCOT where you basically hang glide...I am super pumped about this ride!! I am sure we will also enjoy the test track at Disney but we didn't book a fast pass for it.

When I was a kid, I didn't particularly enjoy EPCOT...however the last time I went they had added rides and I enjoyed learning more about the different cultures. I have eaten at both the Japanese and Chinese restaurants at EPCOT and I honestly don't know which one I would say is better. I enjoyed them both!!!


When we visit Animal Kingdom we have a Fast Pass for Expedition Everest...I don't remember this particular ride the last time I was there so I am excited to try it out.

 
At Hollywood Studios we are riding one of my all-time favorites...Rock n' Roller coaster featuring Aerosmith!!
 
 
Who doesn't love MAGIC KINGDOM!! Cinderella's Castle, Mickey and Minnie, the fireworks show and Tinkerbelle to just mention a few of my favorites.
 
 
 
Next up....what to pack for DISNEY?! 



You May Also Like

0 comments