Friday Favorites

by - Friday, February 10, 2017

HAPPY FRIYAY!!!

Today, I am linking up with Erika, Narci and Shay for Friday Favorites!!!

1) Did YOU see the Super Bowl??? I mean the Patriots come back was pretty specular. I am neither a Patriots or Falcons fan but I did watch the Super Bowl mainly for half time and the commercials. Speaking of half time...WOW Lady GaGa....I forgot how many of her songs I knew and her performance was pretty incredible!!!

These next two MEME's involve POUND the workout class I teach but I thought they were cute and funny!!!



2) Speaking of POUND....how many of you watch This Is Us???

This week Toby experienced POUND and the week before Kate did it!!!


3) One goal I set for myself this year was giving myself more ME time...whether that means getting a mani/pedi, reading a book or just some quiet time I want to focus on what is important and in order to be happy I first need to be happy with myself and stop comparing myself to others.

Last week I read The Woman in Cabin 10 and OMG. It was a little link Girl on a Train if you have read that but it for sure kept me on my toes. I didn't really care for the ending (spoiler alert).

This week I have been reading It Ends with Us...OMG this may be my book for 2017. I haven't read something since Girl on The Train that I just couldn't really put down. This book is sooo good...in fact after I finish this post I am going to read. :-)


4) Tomorrow, my husband and I leave for Sweden and I can't wait to finally pick up and get to drive my VOLVO. We will arrive in London, Sunday AM and I am hoping we can shower real quick, change, grab a cab and go see Windsor Castle before we have to board our flight to Gothenburg, Sweden. :-)

5) I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and Happy Valentine's Day with your family, friends and significant others!!!


You May Also Like

0 comments