Workout Wednesday...BBG Week 2

by - Wednesday, April 04, 2018

Well, Week 2 of BBG is in the books and let me just say I wasn't as dedicated this week which is A-OK. It is important when you start any workout program to know that some days you will be busy or just need a break. I was in Shreveport, LA this weekend to celebrate Easter and I choose to enjoy myself this week. I did get in all the LISS workouts and one of the resistance workouts.




Here was my workout schedule for Week 2

Monday- trainer and LISS
Tuesday- LISS
Wednesday- rest
Thursday- trainer and LISS
Friday- rest (flying day)
Saturday- 40 minute walk/run with the hubby
Sunday- resistance Legs

I think working out 5 of 7 days deserves an A plus!!!

I have found with the program that I enjoy walking/running and to incorporate this into days with my trainer. Wednesday is always a rest day because I have small group that evening.

I tend to find myself working out in the afternoon or around the 6ish time frame.

I have continued my eating habits of lots of protein (shrimp, chicken or small beef patties), veggies and healthy snacks.

I wanted to share some healthy snack options with you that are great for grab and go lifestyles. I packed my mix of nuts with my for my travel day so I wouldn't want to choose unhealthy snacks at the airport on my layover.


Apple slices with Peanut Butter


Mix of cashews and almonds 


Annie's Organic Popcorn

I tend to find myself to be a snacker in general! I like to have either an apple or nuts after lunch time before dinner and then at night grab a bowl of popcorn! I like Annie's and Skinny Pop. To me the Annie's has a little more flavor but both are good! 

Weight Loss wise I started Week 2 at 121 and when I weighed on Friday I was at 118.4! WOOHOO 

I do not let the number on the scale define me but I have been stuck around 120 for a while so I was happy to see the number move. 

What matters more is how your clothes are fitting and how you feel! I find if I feel better I am more likely to stick to a workout routine. 



You May Also Like

0 comments