What’s Up Wednesday

by - Wednesday, April 25, 2018



Today I am linking up with Mel, Sheaffer and Shay for this month's edition of WUW!!! This is a random assortment of things going on in my little life right now. 

What We're Eating This Week....

This week I am still doing BBG hello Week 6 and sticking to my healthy eating habits. I am loving the reduced fat turkey bacon sandwich at Starbucks. It is a new favorite! It is an egg muffin with an egg white and turkey bacon. I ask them to leave off the cheese.

Below is a picture of kinda my own version at home!!

What I'm Reminiscing About...

Our trip to Alaska two years ago....We are leaving again towards the end of May for another Alaskan cruise and I am reminiscing about all the fun we had last time.







What I'm Loving....

The warmer weather! Hello shorts and t-shirts!!! I am loving all the bring colors of Spring!!! Here I am wearing the STELLA and Dot Audrey earrings with our most popular Taj Clutch.


What We've Been Up To...

WORK, WORK, WORK.

We got a new air unit at one of our locations and that has been keeping me busy. 


What I'm Dreading...

Packing....I hate packing. I want to make sure we have everything and I lay it out about a week in advance! The hubby will have to pack with me this next week because he will be out of town.

I plan to blog about what I am packing and the trip when we return. :-)

What I'm Working On....

New blog content! I am shooting some pictures this afternoon for Cinco De Mayo and some super fun summer looks!

What I'm Excited About...

SUMMER! I can't believe it is almost May but I am ready for the warmer days and the relaxing evenings.

What I'm Watching/Reading...

OMG I just watched THE GREATEST SHOWMAN!! Wow so many emotions...happy, sad, angry, crying etc.

Yes, I cried at the end.

source: Goggle

What I'm Listening To...

The Greatest Showman and Trolls soundtracks when I am walking/running!!!

What I'm Wearing...

Stay tuned for some shots coming to the blog soon!!!

What I'm Doing This Weekend...

Picking up my parents! They have been on a 12 day trip and I am so ready to see them!!!

What I'm Looking Forward to Next Month...

Our Alaskan cruise with my inlaws, brother in law and hubby! 

What Else is New...

I am on WEEK 6 of BBG...the workouts have gotten more intense. More reps and an added day of LISS which I am off to do now.

Hope everybody is having a great week!

You May Also Like

0 comments