Friday Favorites

by - Friday, April 20, 2018


HELLO HELLO HELLO HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!

Today, I am linking up with Erika, Andrea and Narci for Friday Favorites. I haven't done Friday Favorites in a while so today I have a fun list of favorites for you!

Last night, the hubby and I went to AUSTIN, TX to look for a couch. We moved into our house last March and bought a couch from West Elm that sadly didn't work. :-( 

The sizing was wrong and we didn't really love the color once we got it into the space. 

After many months of hard work and savings we went to CB2 and found a couch that I think is going to look great in the new space! All the praise hands!!



source: CB2 website
https://www.cb2.com/ditto-ii-grey-sectional-sofa/s540667

We enjoyed dinner at North and had the roasted cauliflower OMG. It had an egg, asparagus and then roasted cauliflower soooo yummy! We shared an entrée and dessert also.




I recently have seen several bloggers I follow (Sheaffer and Honey Were Home) talk about Colleen Rothschild products! I was curious so I went ahead and ordered two products and am loving them so far!



Target just came out with a new brand OPAL HOUSE and I am loving all the bright fun colors!!! I love to have seasonal plates out on my table. I think it adds some fun and then I can use them when we have friends over for desserts or dinner also.

You can't beat the 1.99 price tag either and to me they look very Anthropologie like! I have some bowls from Anthropologie that I love!!!

I also got some fun napkins for 3.00 each. I just think these are super cute and fun for the Spring and Summer months ahead. Think BBQs, Cinco de Mayo, 4th of July etc.




You May Also Like

1 comments