Friday Favorites

by - Friday, September 01, 2017

Happy Friday!!! Today I am linking up with Erika, Narci and Andrea for Friday Favorites!!



Whew what a week it has been....my heart is heavy with the news of Hurricane Harvey. I have several family members and lots of good friends who live in the Houston area. Please continue to pray for everyone affected and consider donating if you able to.

Happy SEPTEMBER!!! I am ready for all things Fall...pumpkins, football, flannel, sweaters, blankets, fire pits and cool crisp days.


This week we hosted small group at our house for the first time this year and I made Andrea's pulled pork. If you are looking for a quick easy crockpot meal I highly recommend this one. It only calls for 4 ingredients....a pork butt, 2 cans of Coke/Dr. Pepper, onions and BBQ sauce. 8-10 hours on High in the crockpot and dinner is served.

As some of you know I am a Stella and Dot stylist and I am happy and proud to say Stella has donated and is helping with the reliefs in TX. If you want to donate you can shop at www.stelladot.com/ts/mn2ao





You May Also Like

0 comments