Friday Favorites

by - Friday, September 15, 2017

Today, I am linking up with Andrea, Erika and Narci for Friday Favorites. It seems this week has just flown by.

This past weekend my husband came in and surprised me. We were able to spend the weekend together celebrating my mom for her 65th birthday. We enjoyed dinner Friday night in Austin and then lunch at Pappadeax's on Sunday her actual birthday. It was nice to all be together!!!





I have been busy decorating my house for all things Fall. Small group meets twice a month at our house and I just wanted it to start feeling like a home. I am in love with my gallery wall. I have a coffee table, console and mirror on the way but it is coming together. I am excited for my inlaws to visit next weekend and see our TX home.










Stella has some fun new tops and earrings and I am ready for cooler temperatures so I can wear Fall scarves!!



You May Also Like

0 comments