Friday Favorites

by - Friday, September 29, 2017

Today I am linking up with Andrea (Momfessionals), Erika (The Slaughters) and Narci (Grace and  Love) for Friday Favorites!!!

1) JEANS....thank you Sheffear Told Me To

I recently ordered some jeans from Nordstrom...hello free shipping and returns and am in LOVE!!!


I ordered the Wit and Wisdom Ab-solution Itty Bitty Bootcut and have to say I am in love!! I have to have been altered a little I am 5'3 but other than that the fit is divine!! They will be great paired with my Vince sneakers or booties this Fall!!




2) The return of Fall shows!!!





3) Netflix....recently Call the Midwife has been on constantly. 



4) Small Group STUDY

I am loving the study I am doing with the girls in my small group right now. It truly is getting me to open my Bible daily and seek God's word.


5) Hubby is in town for the week and I am just enjoying our time together. We are off on a lunch date. 

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

You May Also Like

1 comments