Friday Favorites

by - Friday, July 28, 2017

Hi ladies...Today I am linking up with Narci, Erika and Andrea for Friday Favorites!! It is hard to believe that another Friday is here but I am so happy for the weekend....even though I have to work the evening shift both Saturday and Sunday.

1) Pumpkins and black and white check


I bought these cute napkins off Pottery Barn last week and they arrived yesterday. I am wanting to make some pillows out of the black and white check pattern and then will use the pumpkin ones for our Fall table.

2) Blends Wine Bar

Thursday evening I tried a new wine bar in Belton....they had a very small menu (no food expect a cheese tray) but I enjoyed a glass of wine with my Small Group.

I am so very blessed to have these women in my life and look forward to growing in my faith and getting to know them better.

3) B.A. Paris and her new book....I read Behind Closed Doors earlier this summer and now am really enjoying The Break Down. I also love a good mystery/thriller.

4) Surprise Birthday Trip

Everyday I get to ask the hubby a yes or no question to learn where we are headed on a birthday trip in August.

So far the questions have been...

Is it on the beach? NO
Have we been there before? NO
Is it more than a 10 hour drive? NO
Are we traveling there together by either car or plane? YES

5) Stella and Dot...I have a trunk show this weekend and can't wait to show the ladies the new collection!!!

You May Also Like

0 comments