Friday Favorites

by - Friday, July 21, 2017

Today I am linking up with Narci, Andrea and Erika for Friday Favorites...it is hard to believe that is already again Friday.

1) Stella and Dot's new Fall collection...the new Fall collection launched Tuesday and I have to say I am in love....these are a few of my favorite pieces from the new collection. The best part is ALL of these are under 50 dollars!!! The druzy bracelet also has an adorable earring set and the pave comes in gold and silver (earrings, necklaces and bracelets) :-)






2) The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

Tuesday I went to shop the anniversary sale and I have to say I wasn't all the impressed with the selections this year. They had a lot of the store roped off to show what was part of the early access sale and that made it feel less inviting. :-(

I got some undies, thanks Sheffear for the recommendation!!!
An Ugg poncho
Vince slip on sneakers



3) Blogs....

I recently found This Is Our Bliss blog and am in LOVE with her design style and DIY projects!!!


4) Fall

I can't wait to make this wall art project for Fall and style my home. While, I love summer I am so ready for cooler temperatures and cool days!!


5) Friends and Family

Our leader in small group welcomed their second daughter today. I am loving spending time with precious friends from HS reconnecting and meeting new people in my small group.


You May Also Like

0 comments