Fall on my Mind...Nordstorm Picks

by - Sunday, July 24, 2016

Is it too early to start thinking about the holidays? I love fashion and couldn't resist shopping the Nordstrom anniversary sale! #nsale

Here are some of my top picks

1)

I think this will be great for the holidays and Fall....please let it cool down in Louisiana!



2) I got this dress in Burundy Stem for the Fall. I can't wait to drink pumpkin spice lattes, hot apple cider and hot chocolate.
 
 
3) I think this will be a great piece. I can wear it when the weather starts to cool down and then put a lightweight jacket over it later in the Fall.
 
 
 
I got some Jack Rodgers gold flip flops. I love Jack Rodgers flip flops and mine were worn out from wearing them all summer long. I also got a Anorak Jacket that I think I will really love and enjoy wearing.
 
That is my top picks for now. Can't wait for them to arrive and give you a full review. 

You May Also Like

0 comments