Book Talk Tuesday

by - Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Let's talk books!!! What is sitting  on your nightstand right now? I love reading and any and all recommendations. I enjoy all genres but mostly fun, light, quick reads.

Hands down my favorite Young Adult novel right now is Wonder!  I think everyone should read this book with their young children. It talks about acceptance and the golden rule of treat others the way you want to be treated. Love that message and this whole story.

 
One of my favorite authors right now is Elin Hilderbrand. Her stories take place on Nantucket Island primarily in the summer time. Nantucket is on my #bucketlist and I just love how these books are a fun and fast read. I follow Mix and Match Mama's book review monthly and that is how I first found out about these wonderful books. I think in the last year I have read 11 or 12 of them.
 
 
 
A friend recommended to me Maestra last night...saying it was like 50 Shades of Grey mixed with Gone Girl. I read both of those series and loved them. I started last night and so far it is good. I know this type book isn't for everyone though.
 
 
 
I also have been reading Heist Society. I babysit a girl going into 6th grade and this was part of her summer reading. It is about stolen art and how a group of kids work together to get it back to the rightful owner (or is he?). I think for a kids' summer reading book it is pretty good.
 
What have you been reading this month? Any suggestions I should add to my night stand? Would love to hear from you.
 
 
 

You May Also Like

0 comments