Patio Make Over with Maggie Walton Designs

by - Monday, September 03, 2018

Happy MONDAY friends!!! It is hard to believe the SUMMER is about to wrap up. Yes, I know it is September but FALL doesn't officially start until the 22nd.  In the Beason house it has been a good summer from our trip to Alaska to days spend in TX and Louisiana. It was a very laid back summer as we are preparing for a big trip in October for our 10 year anniversary. It is hard to believe its been 10 years almost.

With FALL around the corner I wanted to finally get my back patio in order for our annual Fall/Halloween party and just so we can enjoy drinks, dinner and time with family and friends via the PATIO.

I contacted an old college roommate from Baylor Maggie would does interior design in the Granbury/Dallas area. I was always super jealous of how cute her room looked in college. She had a red painted accent wall before accent walls were really a thing.

I sent over pictures of our patio and told her an overall general idea I was going for and she hit the ground running. Literally in less than 48 hours I had a design ready to go.

Beason Patio
Here is the design! I couldn't be happier with the way it turned out and can't wait to surprise hubby with the design and plan!

Most of the items are from either WayFair or Target which makes shipping and receiving the products easy and pain free!

I have already received the two mint green stools and the coffee table and am waiting on the rest of the items and will do a big revel when everything is in.

Beason Patio Set
Set of wicker chairs with table

Beason Patio Couch
Couch
Beason Patio Coffee Table
Coffee Table
Beason Side Table
Side Tables

Beason Dining Table

Beason Dining Chairs



You May Also Like

0 comments