What I'm Loving Wednesday....Accessories

by - Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Hey loves!!! Happy Wednesday and Happy Halloween!!!! Today, I wanted to share some fun accessories I have come across lately and am loving. I recently discovered Bauble Bar and love the deals.

They have an incentive program so with each purchase you earn points towards future purchase. They sell a similar brand at Target too which is super cute. Is there anyone else like me who goes to Target with a mission but then...Oh look the dollar spot, and holiday, and ooo yeah I need that also. I don't think I have ever just gone in there to buy a single thing.

I am crushing major on these Devri Resin Hoop earrings and if you are a new customer you get 15 percent off your first order.

leopard earrings

I also ordered this Aimee Layered Y Chain necklace. I was needing a simple layering piece and I think this will be perfect. It comes in gold and rose gold also.

y chain necklace

As, always I am loving our Stella and Dot pieces for the holidays!!!



Marlo earring




You May Also Like

0 comments