Father's Day

by - Thursday, May 31, 2018




Father's Day is quickly approaching so I put together a quick little gift guide for the men in your life. These ideas are great for all the men in your life from husbands and dads to uncles and brothers. Men sometimes can be hard to shop for at least in my family because if they want it they go buy it.

My husbands top picks are Under Armor polos and Bose Headphones for travel.

Bose Headphones



About 3 years ago my husband and I walked into a Brookstone store just browsing for Christmas gifts. The gentleman working asked if we had heard of Bose noise cancelling headphones? My dad actually had a pair and had recently used them for travel. My husband put them on and was instantly sold. We actually just took our pairs with us to Seattle. My mother in law had asked which pairs we had because she wanted some for this trip. We gave my brother in law a pair for Christmas and he loves them. So for Mother's Day my Mother in Law got a set and for Father's Day I am upgrading my dad's set and got my Father in Law a set also.

Yes the price point is high, but let me tell you it is worth every penny. They can connect to the airplane so you can watch movies onboard. They also work off Bluetooth so you can listen to anything on your cellphone if you pair them together.

Under Armour Polo

For much of high school and college my husband wore POLOs. However, they started shrinking and he found he didn't like the fabric of them. About 7-8 years ago he started wearing Nike Air Dry polos for work and loved them. The colors didn't fade and the material was super breathable. 

Today, he prefers the fabric of the Under Armour Polos and the Heat Gear technology. He pretty much won't wear any other type polo for work or fun. They come in a variety of colors, wash and wear well, don't shrink and last.

Yeti Cooler



Summer is here officially and the Yeti cooler is perfect for a day at the lake or beach. Outdoor parties and BBQs or during the FALL great for tailgates. They come in a variety of colors and sizes also

Yeti cup


I love my Yeti cup! It keeps my drinks cool and is perfect for any beverage choice from water to wine!



The most used item, I have purchased for my husband lately is this Klein set of nut drivers. They come in a variety pack of sizes and can be used for so much. Taking nuts and blots off of dryers, washers and even air conditioning units. I think I hear my dad daily say I need a 5/16 nut driver!



Who doesn't love to cookout during the summer? This cookbook is the perfect cookbook for new and old grillers. It has everything from chicken, shrimp and steak to corn on the cob, pineapples and asparagus. The perfect cookbook for someone hard to shop for.

What do you plan to get the Father in your life this Father's Day? 





You May Also Like

0 comments