What's Up Wednesday

by - Wednesday, January 25, 2017


Today I am linking up with Mel, Sheaffer and Shay for What's Up Wednesday..once a month I link up and answer the following questions...

What We're Eating this Week...

Yesterday I did a look into my Meal Planning but I will share what we are having for dinners this week.

Monday- tilapia with veggies and rice
Tuesday- turkey tacos with bell peppers, onions, mushrooms, salsa, cheese and rice
Wednesday- date night at local restaurant I will have a pecan chicken salad with grilled chicken
Thursday- I am hosting a little Stella and Dot get together so will snack and then plan to have grilled shrimp
Friday- we head to Dallas because Saturday we are going to VAIL, CO

What I'm Reminiscing About.. skiing. since 2012 my husband and I have gone skiing...3 year ago I tore my ACL so praying my knee does well this trip. I ski in a brace for extra support and we always do ski school. :-)


What I'm loving...

The weather...yes it is January and 70 plus degrees most days but I can enjoy running outside instead of on the treadmill.

What We've Been Up To...

Lot of driving back and forth to TX....more details to come.

What I'm Dreading...

It goes along with TX...more to come later

What I'm Working On...

Stella and Dot parties....getting the house ready for Mardi Gras and Valentine's Day!!

What I'm Excited About..

Skiing and all the snow that COLORADO has been getting!!

What I'm Watching/Reading

Watching...The Bachelor

Ok I haven't watched in past seasons for a while now however, OMG this season has just got be going OMG constantly. Between the whip cream, bouncy house and shoveling manure I mean goodness gracious.

I love THIS IS US....this week on the episode Kate does POUND. I teach this workout class at the studio I work at and literally started screaming when the episode came on.


What I'm Listening To...

I am not a big radio/music on fan..I listen to Hits One or Y2K country in the car when driving. I mainly listen to what is on TV and that is a lot of Live with Kelly, Good Morning America, etc.


What I'm Wearing...

I literally with these temperatures could be wearing sports right now...

However, I am enjoying pairing the new Stella and Dot collection with my outfits.


What I'm Doing This Weekend...

Packing and heading to Colorado to hit the slopes!!!


What I'm Looking Forward to Next Month...

Mardi Gras
Valentine's Day and....
SWEDEN!!!

What Else is New?!?!

My to-do list never seems to end...I need to declutter the house....and I am loving my new LuLaRoe leggings! I can't wait to wear my Valentine's Day ones. :-)

You May Also Like

0 comments