Friday Favorites

by - Friday, April 07, 2017

Today I am linking up with Narci, Andrea and Erika as I do some Friday's for today's edition of Friday Favorites....

At the end of March, my hubby and I closed on a house in Temple, TX and can I say how happy my heart is to be back in the great state of TEXAS!!!!


This week I have been busy painting the laundry room and getting the appliances delivered. The house was built in the 60s and things are just bigger these days...example the fridge and washer/dryer.



While the week has been busy I still find it very important to prep my meals and here is an example of my fresh veggies and rice cooking.


P.S. I am at my parent's and I love my all my mom's Mackenzie Child's pieces such as her teapot.

Thursday my mom and I took a quick girls' trip to AUSTIN, TX and I just love the butterflies at Neiman Marcus!!! Butterflies always remind me of my grandmother who passed in High School and she loved Neiman's so I always think of her when I see them.


I got a few cute dresses and some tops and pants at Banana Republic I will be sure to show later. :-)

Hope you all have a great weekend!!

XOXO
Kelli


You May Also Like

1 comments