Give me all the COLOR!!!

by - Monday, May 14, 2018

Summer is quickly approaching and my summer wardrobe of shorts, t-shirts and sandals is ready!!!

I love to wear neutrals with fun pops of color in the SUMMER! Give me all the corals, turquoise, fuchsia, yellows and bright blues you can!

I recently paired together a fun outfit with purples and a fun neon yellow! This is the perfect outfit for a GNO, date night, or even the work place. I love that the top can be tucked in or out however, I prefer in.

Both the top and skirt are from Banana Republic and the shoes are Michael Kors. Bracelets and earrings Stella and Dot.






 
I recently ordered some fun new dresses, tops and sandals from Nordstrom and can't wait to try them on. I love shopping Nordstrom because of the free shipping and returns. I also love their points system and earring Nordstrom notes for future purchase. Twice yearly they do anniversary sales and then triple points day also.

They offer so many fun brands that there truly is something for everyone!

What colors do you like to wear in the SUMMER?

You May Also Like

0 comments