Weekend Rewind

by - Monday, August 01, 2016



Whew what a weekend it was.....Hello August and Birthday Month

 



Friday morning I worked at my gym Sleek Physique...I love all the fun classes we have. Then I ran errands and prepared for a weekend away. But before, we left Friday evening we had tickets to Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood. 3 years ago I saw Garth in Vegas for my mom's 60th birthday and it is hands down the best concert I have ever been to in my life. #friendsinlowplaces

My husband had never seen Garth so when he announced he was coming to Bossier City about a 20 minute drive from us we decided to go. We had floor seats and I have to say Garth is an entertainer and the concert was once again amazing. We invited my boss and one of her friends to join us also.

 
 

 
Saturday morning I did some errands and prepared for a week long trip to TX. We are going to see my family for my birthday week.
 
 
First, we did a surprise trip to Dallas to do some shopping. I have been wanting a purse for a while. My husband tricked me and said we were going to Dallas for him to do some work. :-) Instead, we went to Neimans at Northpark and I got the purse of my dreams!! :-) #oneveryhappygirl
 
 
Then we headed onwards to Waco, home of our Baylor Bears....my husband and I both graduated from here. We just had a quick dinner at my husband's favorite SUBWAY lol. Then continued on to see my parents in Killeen.
 
Yesterday, I went to see Bad Moms with my grandmother and mom. It was such a FUNNY movie.
 
 
 
I am looking forward to a great week at home with my family and celebrating my 30th on Friday.
 
What did you do this weekend? What has been your favorite concert you have ever been to? Have you seen Bad Moms? If so, what did you think?
 
Have a great week everyone!
 
XO
Kelli 

You May Also Like

0 comments