Friday Favorites-Sunday edition

by - Sunday, July 31, 2016

I am not sure why but this didn't post on Friday....so welcome to Friday Favorites...Sunday edition! :-)
I'm linking up with Erica, Narci and Andrea for Friday favorites. I have been reading these posts for quite a while and am so happy to finally be apart of the link up. :-) #fridayfavorites

1) I am so excited to go home this weekend and get my Nordstrom packages. My mom has a Nordstrom card so I did all my purchase through her. I promise to post pics of my fun new outfits once I have them. What has been your favorite purchase from the Nordstrom sale? #nsale I am super excited about some fun new Fall pieces.

2) Tonight my hubby and I are going to see Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood in Bossier. I am so excited. The last time I saw Garth was 3 years ago in Vegas. It hands down is the best concert I have ever been to. #grewuplisteningtotheirmusic #country

3) Lately I have been loving Pinterest and pinning so many fun Fall things from recipes to crafts and fun new recipes to try. I love my crockpot in the Fall and all things pumpkin. I can't wait for pumpkin spice everything.
 
4) I am looking forward to this weekend because we are taking a mini road trip to Dallas and then going to see my family for a full week. But first I must do laundry and clean house. :-( To me the worst part is folding tshirts and socks.

 
5) Whew what a week...I am glad it is Friday... now to get my to do list done and then out of town!!
  

You May Also Like

0 comments