What's Up Wednesday

by - Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Today I am linking up with Mel, Sheffear and Shay for What's Up Wednesday....



What I'm Eating This Week..

I prepared this yummy healthy meal for a friend who just had a baby the other night and it is ooo so yummy!!


Ingredients
  1. Ingredients
  2. 1 pkg. Uncle Ben’s long grain wild rice
  3. 2 cups water
  4. 1.5 lbs of chicken (breast, thighs, legs)
  5. 1 bag of small carrots
  6. Ingredients for Optional Cream Sauce
  7. 1 can cream of mushroom soup
  8. ½ cup milk
  9. ½ cup sliced almonds
  10. 1 Tbsp butter
Instructions
  1. 1.) Combine rice, spice packet and water in bottom of a 9 X 13 inch Pyrex pan.
  2. 2.) Place chicken pieces on top. Add carrots.
  3. 3.) Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 400 degrees until chicken is almost done (Usually 60 min-75 min depending on the thickness of the chicken)
  4. 5.) Optional Cream Sauce – Mix together soup and milk. Pour over chicken. Sprinkle almonds on top. Bake 15 minutes uncovered.

What I'm Reminiscing About...

My birthday is coming up soon and I am reminiscing about turning the big 30 it is hard to believe another year has come and gone so quickly.

What I'm Loving..

Pinning all things Fall on Pinterest...I don't know what is about 100 plus degree days but it sure is making me want it to be Fall. I even pulled out my Fall decorations the other day to go through what I had and what I would like to add to the new house.


What We've Been Up To..

Work, work, work...today I got a hair cut and color and am loving it!!!

What I'm Dreading....

As much as I love Summer I am dreading it ending because it means no more lazy days, waking up later and the sun setting so late. I enjoy being able to come home in the evenings and sit in my little sun room and read.

What I'm Working On.

Decorating the house...now that things are a little more settled I am looking and Pinning like crazy ideas for the house. I can't wait to see it come more together in the next few months.

What I'm Excited About..

An upcoming trip with the hubby for our birthdays...I have no clue where we are going. AHHH

What I'm Watching/Reading

RHOC and I just finished reading Ladies Night...thanks Narci for the suggestion.

What I'm Listening To...

Pandora
Country Fitness Radio
80s Cardio Radio
Sam Hunt Radio

What I'm Wearing...

Shorts, shorts and more shorts!!! JCREW shorts are my JAM in the summer!!!

What I'm Doing This Weekend....

Spending time with family and friends and having a Stella and Dot trunk show. The new arrivals are amazing!!



What I'm Doing Next Month..

Celebrating my husbands and I's birthday with a surprise trip.

What Else is New?!

Not much I can think of right now





You May Also Like

0 comments