Stranded...Christmas Movies

by - Wednesday, December 14, 2016

 
Today I am linking up with Mix and Match Mama (Shay) and A Little Bit of Everything (Erika) for STRANDED. Today's edition is which 3 Christmas movies would you take if you were stranded on a desert island. I love Christmas movies and pretty much have the Hallmark channel on if I am home. They play sweet little Christmas movies pretty much non-stop during the holidays. It is crazy to BELIEVE it is only 11 days until CHRISTMAS. This year truly has just gone by sooo quickly.


So if I had to pick 3 Christmas movies to take with me and watch on repeat they would be....

1) A Christmas Story...this play 24 hours on TBS Christmas Eve and Christmas Day and I always look forward to watching it. I typically don't watch it before then because I know it will be on repeat. I love the leg lap, the tongue getting stuck to the hole, the BB gun, the bunny costume...just everything about it is great and I ALWAYS end up laughing.

 
2) ELF....Ok Will Ferrel plays the role of ELF prefectly!!! I love the maple syrup on everything. Papa Elf, the magic of believing in Santa to make his sleigh fly...the best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear!!! SANTA!!! I know him!!!
 
 
3) Home Alone...this just reminds me of childhood!!! I love all the crazy shenigans that happen!! I mean how would someone forget their child at home during the holidays?!?!
 
 

 
 
I also enjoy always watching...
 
Charlie Brown Christmas
The Grinch
 
 
The Holiday
 
and of course Christmas Vacation!!!
 

 






You May Also Like

0 comments