Friday Favorites

by - Friday, September 16, 2016

As always on Friday I am linking up with Erika, Narci and Andrea for Friday Favorites!!!

This week has been super busy as I drove back from visiting my family on Monday!!!

I got POUND certified on Sunday in Austin, TX and am so excited to bring this back to the studio/gym I work at. We focus on getting fit and lean and this is a great overall workout that is going to give you a good cardio, core, ab and leg workout all in one. This Saturday we have Launch Day of 2 of our program RPM (which is like Spin) and Body Pump. Brooke (the girl I got certified with) and I are going to preview one song of POUND.


Who is excited about the new Iphone 7? I am not sure if I will be getting it anytime soon. Don't know how I feel about wireless headphones and some of the other new features. However, I did download the update and am loving it. I love that now you can send GIF's there are so funny ones. Also that you can write a message and send you text in fun ways (invisible ink)!!

 
 
Stella and Dot...I just became a Stella and Dot stylist and am so happy! We have some amazing new pieces. I love our new COVET line. 
 
HALLMARK just announced their 2016 Christmas Movie calendar!!!
 
 
 Happy Friday!!! I hope you have a great weekend!
 
Kelli 


 

You May Also Like

0 comments